For everything in this world, there is a start point. By the way here it is for me to a new world of light. Thanks to 'Johann Zahn' who seeded for this world long ago in 1685. I am a recreational amateur trying to grasp the concepts behind lenses, Excuse me !!

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Getting a feel of HDR !!



HDR - This is a developing Image capturing technique, and as I am in very primitive stage of learning, let the experts explain what it is.. link

Thanks to Anand from whom I stole the drive to experiment with this technique, refer here for more details, definitely interesting ...

11 comments:

Srikanth said...

@ shiva,

wait pannu, it's not the finale. let me replace it.. i changed settings with the comments tab.

priyums said...

Super Srikanth..BTW I think if we change the width..It affects the template..

priyums said...

Thanks for the info. I will have to learn this technique..

priyums said...

Sriktnh..I understand the technique now..but what did you do to enhance this:filter or dod you use PS to add layers..?

Srikanth said...

@ pria,

aama pria, ipo thirumba adjust paniten, ange inge nu thottu..and by the wae romba interesting topic, itha try pananum ne naan ethuvum upload panala konja naala.. if u practice this technique, i m sure you'll become very fluent with your camera..
;p

Srikanth said...

@ pria,

the trick is varying the exposure and the math associating with it. so if you can read the frame well, it's like most work done. everything else is just a click away. then what you see is magic.

;)

Anand said...

nice work srikanth... theiveegama irukku :) superuu..btw is it in AUS?

Srikanth said...

@ anand prabhu

though the scene doesn't have varying luminance, just wanna make a start, and the kovil is in sydney.
:)

Srikanth said...

@ vijay,

nandri thambi and read those links, then you wont say this to me.
// great work //
:)

expertdabbler said...

idhu superba irukku srikanth!
I'll have to learn abt this technique sometime too!

Srikanth said...

@ p.k,

nandri p.k, even i gotta learn more..